Alongside your bespoke Work Ready programme, your Work Ready dietitian will come armed with a range of resources tailored for your specific needs. Below gives a few examples and also includes a few free downloads to get you started.
A range of webinars and workshops
Workshops can be adapted to suit your organisational requirements, find out what topics we cover, more info and how to book here.
Free resources to order and download
- Five day wellbeing planner to support employees working from home
- Feel well checklist – if you can’t wait for your Work Ready programme to begin, why not get started with this checklist and track and change your eating over a two week period
- Lunch-break sign – protect your lunch-break with this nifty sign for your desk, simply print, colour-in, and pop up when you leave for lunch
Available from your dietitian
- Factsheets – customised information sheets with easy to digest tips to help keep these new ideas fresh and memorable
- Posters – colourful prompts to bring to mind the learning from sessions and activities provided by your dietitian
Resources to order
- Hydration Champion Toolkit order form – getting started is simple and the benefits start straight away
- Wellbeing planner – four week subscription for new daily tips, guidance and support for employees working from home
- Hydration posters for healthcare workers wearing PPE (including: healthy fluids, observing Ramadan, and welsh translations) Contact us to order yours.
- Healthier Vending – BDA Work Ready’s comprehensive review of vending standards and our ‘Better Vending’ criteria
Making the business case
- White Paper – Supporting healthier working lives through dietitian-led wellness initiatives the full paper for all of the research and rationale behind the Work Ready programme
- Executive Summary – an easily digestible summary of our White Paper
- How it works leaflet – easily accessible information on how the programme works
- industry leaflets – specialist information for your specific industry: