Alongside your bespoke Work Ready programme, your Work Ready dietitian will come armed with a range of resources tailored for your specific needs. Below is a sample for you to view and get a idea of what we offer. From factsheets to specialist industry leaflets, our White Paper to colourful posters, Work Ready resources provide useful hints, tips and information.
- White Paper – Supporting healthier working lives through dietitian-led wellness initiatives the full paper for all of the research and rationale behind the Work Ready programme
- Executive Summary – an easily digestible summary of our White Paper
- Feel well checklist – if you can’t wait for your Work Ready programme to begin, why not get started with this checklist and track and change your eating over a two week period
- How it works leaflet – easily accessible information on how the programme works
- industry leaflets – specialist information for your specific industry:
- lunch-break sign – protect your lunch-break with this nifty sign for your desk, simply print, colour-in, and pop up when you leave for lunch
- Hydration Champion Toolkit order form – getting started is simple and the benefits start straight away
Available from your dietitian:
- factsheets – customised information sheets with easy to digest tips to help keep these new ideas fresh and memorable
- posters – colourful prompts to bring to mind the learning from sessions and activities provided by your dietitian
- plus a host of other materials!