Alongside your bespoke Work Ready programme, your Work Ready dietitian will come armed with a range of resources tailored for your specific needs. Below is a sample for you to view and a few free downloads to get you started.
Free pre-recorded webinars available to download
- Mindful Eating – contact email@example.com for access to this webinar.
- Good Mood Food – contact firstname.lastname@example.org for access to this webinar.
Free resources to order
Free resources to download
- NEW Hydration posters for healthcare workers wearing PPE
- Feel well checklist – if you can’t wait for your Work Ready programme to begin, why not get started with this checklist and track and change your eating over a two week period
- Lunch-break sign – protect your lunch-break with this nifty sign for your desk, simply print, colour-in, and pop up when you leave for lunch
Available from your dietitian
- Factsheets – customised information sheets with easy to digest tips to help keep these new ideas fresh and memorable
- Posters – colourful prompts to bring to mind the learning from sessions and activities provided by your dietitian
Resources to order
- Hydration Champion Toolkit order form – getting started is simple and the benefits start straight away
- Wellbeing planner – four week subscription for new daily tips, guidance and support for employees working from home
- Healthier Vending – BDA Work Ready’s comprehensive review of vending standards and our ‘Better Vending’ criteria
Making the business case
- White Paper – Supporting healthier working lives through dietitian-led wellness initiatives the full paper for all of the research and rationale behind the Work Ready programme
- Executive Summary – an easily digestible summary of our White Paper
- How it works leaflet – easily accessible information on how the programme works
- industry leaflets – specialist information for your specific industry: